Friday, April 2, 2010

Hello, old friend.

Haven't been on the blog for awhile, but recent demand has called for one of Charles' fascinating observations about the world. What shall we talk about.... hmm...

Spring Break!

the experience was (sudden revelation) surprisingly analogous to what i entitled this post. Saw some old friends i don't get to see very often. Twas fun, but one in particular has my head spinning and my stomach in a whirl.

Shit! i told myself i wouldn't post gay shit about my ex-relationship on here anymore.... fuck it. My itunes is on shuffle and apparently the only songs it thinks i should listen to are songs she put on cds she gave me. Sneaky bitch, she infiltrated the shit out of my music collection.

AAAAAANYway... it was glorious, heart wrenching, confusing, happy, sexual, upsetting, depressing, sexual, boring (she had school), yet fun. And more sexual (hehehe) Turns out tingly feelings don't die, they just fucking hibernate. Goddamn it makes leaving so......

actually nevermind. Queen came on. "dum dum dum dododdodo dum dum Another one bites the dust"

Goodnight. That was for you, Katie/Matt. You two are tooooooooo adorable disgusting ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment